October 30, 2004

I am sooooo SICK. Yeah rite, my immunity is weak (not survivor's immunity), but yeah, u can guess it correctly, I fell sick again. Dunno why everytime b4 exam muz fall sick one. Slog too hard? I dare not admit so coz i noe there are even more "sick" pple out there who slot even harder. Didn have appetite to eat today. Also didn have the mood to study. Finish the last amaths paper available - Cedar Girls. Did phys and juz study 2 shou ce full of chi words. Didn touch SS today. Sigh. What a waste of time, i mean i didn spend the expected amt of time studying. Good luck for my Os den. Didn manage to buy Yanzi 's album. Coz i dun hav a chance to leave my hse or go to any nearby CD rama to grab one. Sad. I will get one tml. I hope. Arh.....Sat nite. Sat nite !!! Nvm, juz ignore me, i am going crazy. Actually i am quite worry that i do not hav enough amaths paper to practice. COZ I DID ALL ALREADY !!! Gotta build up e momentum. Yes, thats rite. Momemtum. Study that in JC phys and u noe wad i am toking about. Haha. Cant imagine that, i dreamt of amaths this afternoon when i had my afternoon nap after taking hy medicine. Dreamt of humans last nite. Wonder what will i dream of tonite? The answer for all subjects for Olevels? Hahaa. I hope so. When i woke up, i juz suddenly remember last yr when i was taking my chinese olevel. I actually dreamt of chinese words scrolling past my sight one by one. Thats....weird? a nitemare? I dunno. Its like u study until u go crazy. What am i toking? I am crazy. Yeah? Of coz, the mentally disabled nightangel. Freako~ -_-"

No comments: