October 28, 2004

Today's Bio Pract is damnnnnnn....Different. I mean, the first thing we went in, i saw a stupid prawn lying on my bench and i was like...too shock for words. After the shock, i juz kept on laughing, so were the other candidates. Is like, we r expecting some fruits or vegetables to come out but what came out is a prawn. My first thought was "Oh Shit ! How the hell am i gonna label n disect this stupid prawn!" Well, things werent so bad. We r juz required to draw the actual prawn and its tail. No need labeling. Thankgoodness. I find myself drawing some portray or something. I mean, my drawing look quite real, but i dunno if thats what the examiners want. Further more, i may miss out some details which the examiners are looking out for. Had to test for urine n stuff somemore. Yucks, dirty my hand. Haha. I should have cooked some urine prawn soup or grill the prawn on the bunsen burner or something. But anything, the pract is quite easy. Hope i can score well.

No comments: