October 29, 2004

Practs are over, now comes the theory paper. Slot for the whole week on SS that i almost neglected the other subjects. I dunno why, but i feel that SS is damn impt for me to focus on. I am currently studying unconvectional topics that others will not , are reluctant to, and choose not to study. I dunno, this is my strategy. Who knows i may guess it correct this time round. Also did maths everyday. A maths paper a day keeps the F9 away. Haha. Lame saying but anyway, hey, i am consistanting practising Amaths, so hope i can really achieve the A1 i longed for my 2 years of upp sec education. O Level seems to be...fun, i guess. I dunno, i feel the stress but also the joy of the mugging process. It is even better when u find ur paper easier than you expect. However, i cannot sit there are wait for my A1s to come rite, i need to search for them. Yeah rite, in a desperate search for happiness. Thats it. Stupid compo topic, wad nonsense. I am writing my arguementative n expository anyway. So where am i, yes, THE AMAZING RACE 6 IS COMING !!! And its after Olevel. Nov 16 or 17, i guess. Or at least it clash wif the last paper. How sweet. Gotta buy Yanzi's new album today. Publish today leh. Nice rite. Muz buy okay. Yanzi rocks !!!

t

No comments: