October 04, 2004

Wonder why i am blogging at this point of time today. But i gotta say, the weather today is terrific.Sunny but not very burning hot. I dunno but the bright sunny day brightens and lifted my spirit, making me more happy n fresh to study today. Its bright sunny out there and the green leaves of the plants reflecting the light of the blazing sun. I mean, it juz reminds me of summer time. Too bad i cant go to the beach. Coz its such a waste, such weather shd be spent on the beach doing u-noe-wad. So...i guess its such a waste. Its very seldom the weather is so gd. I mean often, the mornings r sunny n in the afternoon, it became gloomy or raining. Worst still sometimes, morning to night weather gloomy. It juz dampens my spirits lar. So.....i hope the weather for the coming days or months or even during the dec holiday is as gd as today!

No comments: