October 21, 2004

O Level chem pract today sux. I was totally taken aback by my titration reading. Me & my classmates have extra high readings as compared to my friends from other schools. (I checked with them the readings in the afternoon) This cause me to be unable to think well for the planning of an experiment. QA was okay. I did some parts without even conducting any experiment. So all i can do now is to pray hard that my QA is okay and study hard for theory.
Graduation day tomorrow. How sad, it is actually the last day of my secondary school life. I don't know whether to feel happy or sad or being emotional but i really admire my friends and i for being able to ensure the 4 years of "hardship". Haha. But undeniedably speaking, there are really alot of fond memories left behind. So i guess its time to say goodbye. Its fated that we are once classmates (even if u dun like it), but i guess we shd cherish these fate.
Of coz, we shd oso not forget our teachers for their guidiance and support all these years. We promise to deliver good results during Olevels as a tribute to ur harkwork.

No comments: