October 22, 2004

Graduation day today. Things are getting emotional and high. I mean, time flies, four years have passed just like that such that I didn even notice it coming when suddenly i felt that its all over. Perhaps i should learn to cherish these 4 years more but things have became history. The Ceremony was like...speechless. I mean we gotta walk the red carpet after 4 years with juniors saluting to us, it feels weird. Den gotta see some slide preview and hear pple talk "crap". Everytimes it got something to do wif our class, we juz cheer. I doubt we are mature enough for our age, but at least this is something good. The post ceremony was very more high. Pple taking photos like no body's business and in my class, a rape team was formed to rape pple. Haha. The current victims are weijie, kelvin n kenneh. Well, oso engaged in photo takings but i think its not the last time we are gonna see each other right? I mean we still hav to see each other for another half a month during Olevels. But i really appreciated that.

Gotta thanks alot of teachers for their guidiance. Now i shall use this entry to thank everyone of them. Firstly, lower sec, gotta thank my 1E5 science teacher for half a year but was promoted to be a VP, Ms Tan Wee Lim. Gotta thank maths teacher Ms Leow for putting alot of faith in me for being a consistant performer. Gotta thank Mr Ong who took over ms tan and eventually become our form teacher in sec 2E5 and my chem teacher in 3E2. Although i didn perform well for chem in sec 3, but i hav proved my passion for chem by topping 4e2 chem (together wif huifang) in prelims, thanks , really. This also proves that 2E5 students are achievers and its all your effort, mr ong. Gotta thank specially Mr Ducro, my lower sec hist teacher and oso form teacher for sec 1 semester 2. You are e best hist teacher and 2E5 will remember u always. Gotta thank Mr Leong, my 2E5 maths teacher. We will always remember you as a gd maths teacher , not forgetting ur "french kiss" and ur "service" to harry. Gotta thank Mr Heah, my sec 1 geo teacher and sec 2 english teacher, Ms Chan, my sec 2 geo teacher , sec 3 Comb Humans teacher and Sec 4 SS teacher.Thanks for believing in me , thanks for making me ur SS rep and thanks for ur guidiance for humanities. Gotta thank Mrs Raj, my lower sec Lit teacher. You are a great lit teacher. I remember the days when u read the whole Outsider and Hse of 60 Father book in class even though sometimes ur throat is in bad conditions. Thanks for tollerating wif our class's nonsense and oso its hard on u to tollerate our peers in 2e1's nonsense.

Upper Sec teachers wise, gotta thank, firstly Zhang Lao Shi for being my HCL teacher for 4 years from sec 1 till i graduate. Mrs. Lum, sec 3 rowling eng teacher. Even though u "pao qi" us in sec 4, but rowling will always remember you as a great eng teacher. Gotta thank Mrs Singh, my sec 1 English teacher and eventually fate make you us rowling's Sec 4 English teacher. Mrs Ramana, sec 3 phys teacher...i hav failed to top my class phys, so very sorry bout that. One of my fave's teacher, MR CHUA WEE PENG !!!! You are THE BEST BIO TEACHER IN E WHOLE WORLD AND 4E2 MISS U ALOT. Oso gotta thank Mr John Yeo for taking over Bio in sec 4 and ur efforts n passion will be very much appreciated. Gotta thank Mrs Elim , sec 4 phys teacher, thanks for tollerating our incapability for e subj but we promise to deliver u gd results and we really APPRECIATE ur efforts. Gotta thank Ms Yam, sec 4 Chem teacher, your passion helped me regain hope and faith for chemistry. Its partially bcoz of u i can top 4e2 in chemistry, Thanks alot. Mr WONG !!! You are next. Thanks for ur passion and ur "love" for 4E2. Being the unofficial Co-form of 4E2, it shd be very hard on u but we really appreciate ur efforts. I remember e day when i fail my first emaths test, fail my second, and so on bcoz of the transaction from sec 2 to 3. Thanks for helping me regain back my Aces for maths. I promise to strive for double A1s for maths. Gotta thank THE ROCK MR ANG !!!!! Wooohoooo. 4E2 is really fortunate to hav u as our form teacher. Although u dun teach me, but i can really tell that u r a gd form tee and 4e2 will always remember u. 3 cheers for mr ang !!!! Gotta thank Mrs Wong Chek Siew, our sec 4 geo elect teacher. You took over us from ms chan in sec 4 and u converted 4E2's phobia for geo to passion n love for geo. Thank you very much. Thanks for making me ur geo rep and believeing in my capability in e subj.

I guess its about it. Of coz there are more teachers teaching some "less impt subjects" but you all are oso as great. I apologize if i miss out any teachers out there but you will still get my appreciation for your hardwork and guidiance. Once again, THANKYOU TEACHERS !!!


No comments: