October 09, 2004

I am always robbed of time to blog. Esp at this period of time when everyone was striving for the Os. Felt abit guilty of myself for still able to blog right now. Perhaps i should be in my room doing more other school papers, perhaps i should be browsing through or memorizing my guide books. I don't know. Edwin said this is a side effect of studying too much for prelims. I don't know. I mean i still force myself to study but i just don't feel the motivation anymore. Is this the end of me? Is the roller coaster i am sitting going down slope already?

I had my haircut today. I hope this would make me fresher to study. I mean leaving those long hair is quite cool but I feel better with short hair. I started to attempt other school prelim papers instead of studying guidebooks. I felt that its pointless to flip open the textbook one more time and go through the same process i went through before in the past for at least 5 times. I believe its time i build on my current knowledge and exercise it by doing more questions. I dunno if i am doing the right time. It may serve as a double edged sword. It may just ruin me. I dunno.

There will be lotsa JC open houses this coming week and i am totally excited. I mean its really nice to visit various JCs and experience their school spirit and atmosphere for the few moments when i stepped into them. However, i feel that these spirit and atmosphere "fabricated" during open houses are superficial. I mean you definitely want to put out the best to display to the public, allowing the outsiders to know how good and terrific your school is. But the fact is, when all is over and the gates closed with their own students behind the gates, are things going to be the same? I doubted it. Sigh. I guess its all about reality. In reality, nothing is perfect or as good as it seems. I may be abit pessimistic by saying this, but who knows this may be the fact. Its late up Sat night right now. So lonely. I guess i need to plan on my "socializing" project once i enter JC. I am a total Loner right now.


No comments: