October 02, 2004

Prelims results out and i can consider myself fairing moderately. I wouldnt say i did well coz i dont find having a L1R5 of 10 being remarkable. There are alot of pple getting single digit L1R5 in E1 n E7. However there are also some unfortunate souls who score very high L1R5. So, what can i say? Reminds me of the chinese saying "Bi3 Shang4 Bu4 Zu2 , Bi3 Xia4 You3 Yu2". I am quite surprise for my A Maths. I am expecting B3 n B4 but i got an A2. Guess i am just lucky. I am totally disapointed with my physics. Its a dreadful B4. Its worse than the minimum grade to study Physics in JC, which is a B3. Which means i cant study my fave phys in JC unless the teachers are kind to moderate it to a B3. So i can only pray hard now. Now that my L1R5 is revealed and i can secured my 1st 3 months in an at least "okay" JC, now i can concentrate 100% in my Olevel le.

I had a headache in which JC i should go. Seriously, i intend to go NJ , but den i am inspired by VJ's principal in her talk to us sec 4 students and i change my target to VJ. Now, to suit my parents' wish and for my own convenience, most importantly to play safe, i considered AJ. Wad a headache. I dunno where to spend my first 3 months. All my friends wanna go VJ, but VJ is quite far and the travelling journey is like 1 and half hour. My school top students like hongyi n huifang want to go AJ, which provides me with alot of competition. I am totally clueless. Perhaps you all can enlighten me on which JC i should go, or which JC suit me better.


No comments: