October 23, 2004

Visited SAJC open hse today with e accompany of YY & James. Coincedentally, met Niece, Mother, Jeslin & Qinqi at Harbourfront and all of us decided to go together. Further met Sharon, Geraldine, Rox & company in SA. I wasnt really interested in SA, just go for e sake of free gift. Hahhaa. How cheap skate. Then saw Jiajun & Eric, Zhenhao Spikey & company , denise & her bf, sandy n her bf, junio n trisha, etc over there at SAJC. Didn really know that SA was so popular among zhonghuarians, or perhaps, their last resort if they cant enter their dream JC. One word to describe their sch --- creepy. Its like located on one side of the hill where some buildings r high up, some are way bottom and all buildings r so old. Departed with an extra member of company --- eric. So yy, james, me n him went to harbourfront fc for lunch. Met up with Matt & KS and went to the shopping ctr for "another" round of lunch when we met Sha AGAIN. I met her 6 times today le. 5 times in SA, one time in hahourfront. How "fated".
Had a chat with matt, sha n ks , etc over their choice JC. Feel that everyone is going different way. However, i dunno y but i suddenly feel the same "2E5" homeliness feeling again which i nv felt b4 for 2 years......Even though i met matt they all very frequently in sch, i nv stop down to talk to them or something. This event just suddenly remind me that i am once from 2E5 , sharing a common background as them. As we took a train home, the 5 of us boys some kinda "played" in e train or something, for e 2nd time it reminds me of my identity. Guess i really cant forget those wonderful days i had in 2E5. I really hope e chalet will be a success (even though it may seems not...sandy...plz do something....u promise karin to be incharge of it...i havent heard news yet...hahaha). Went back home and called a pri sch classmate to discuss on tips given by our respective teachers on various subjects. Kinda tok for quite a long time. Are all these events trying to remind me of my past identity? My past identity as a DQPS P6-1 student? My past identity as a 2E5rian ? It all seems to come to me after grad day.......i hav a mix n jumbled feelings towards it.........

No comments: