November 02, 2004

SS IS FINALLY OVER !!!!!!!!!! ARHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BURN SS !!!!!! Yeah ! Cool man. Social Studies is finally over and for the rest of my life I WONT HAVE TO TOUCH SS ANYMORE !!!!!!!!! I feel like burning all my notes but i feel that those are painfully written notes n shall be passed on to my sis. Haha. Cant bear to burn them. The paper was okay. Thanks to my Cath high friend, his teacher helped to spot topics and i follow according to his prediction. And POOF! All the 3 topics he spot and i studied came out !!!! Lucky rite. Haha. Gotta thank him. Quite afraid of my links coz if they r down, my whole paper is down. Sigh. Gotta pray. Anyway, i dun care if i fail or wad, SS is finally out of my Life. So its worth celebrating, at least for this once. So its down to all e other papers that shd be easier to study as compared to SS. I dun like memorizing work. I hate memorizing. And SS is about memorizing. So i dun think i will be taking Humanities anymore in JC. I prefer thinking subjects. Haha. So gotta work hard for e other papers n hopefully u all can see my on stage next yr. Haha. Jokin. But if i am given e priviledge n chance to, i wont hesistate to accept it. So gd luck guys.

No comments: