November 24, 2004

Went back to school for PAE briefing today. Well, i expect the briefing to be more detailed and not soooo brief. Haha. So yes, i got my leaving cert which some believed is the testimonial but who cares, and i got PAE's Form A and i nothing else. Nope, haven received the year book that we paid for 4 bucks. Paid KS the money for 2E5 chalet and then went to Mac wif alvin, qiyang n amos. Didnt really do much today. Haha. Tml is JC 1st 3 months registration day. Sad. I haven churn out the list of 12 JCs that i wanna attend. I mean how the hell can you choose 12 that u are qualified for from only 17 JCs as compared to P6 when u have to choose 6 out of like 169 sec schs. So i guess i am having a tough time priortizing the JCs i want to attend and that fits the list. I am only confirmed wif my first choice of JC and thats Anderson JC, the rest......i dunno what to do wif them. Sigh. So these are the JCs i considered. They are:

Anderson JC, National JC, Nanyang JC, Temasek JC, Victoria JC, St Andrew JC and 2 others which is not so much being prioritized: Serangoon & Catholic

Dun really know how to rank them in the list, thats giving me the headache. Gonna make a trip down to AJ tml to submit form A. Hope i can get into AJ. I dunno, i may seem to be at a safe spot but things r unpredictable rite. DUnno. Duhhhh.....


No comments: