November 09, 2004

Arh.......Bio Paper tml. Yesh, i hav been studying bio for the past 5 days trying to squeeze in every single crap of stuff into my brain but i guess these attempts are futile. Sigh. Haha. I wont say i gave out hope on bio but its a subj i feel i shd score for. Well, every subj is an opportunity to score, depending on whether i went to seize the opportunity anot. But i must not let myself down, must not let Mr Yeo down, must not let Mr Chua down. Yesh, therefore i conclude i will do all that is necessary to get that A1. Yeah rite......i am hopeless !!!!! Tml paper in the afternoon leh. First time having a full paper in the afternoon. Its like 2pm to 6pm? I scared i do half way fall asleep take afternoon nap leh. How ?!?!?!?!?! Haha. And this time slot applies to all the 3 Sci i am taking. Arh !!!! I cant stand afternoon paper !!!!. Why muz it be in the afternoon when i am so freaking tired and slackish (is there such a word?) and irritated and unfresh and restless and lazy and wadever. Yea, u all will think that i shd shut my mouth at this pt of time. Whose fault? Mine? Cambridge? Wadever. Bio...........think positive, actually. This will be my LAST bio paper in my life, perhaps. So, rejoice !!!! Yeah, how hypocritical.

No comments: