March 29, 2005

Temporary lectures start today. I word to describe - SIAN !!! Dunno why, didn hav e mood to study but bo bian, gotta force myself to study. Hahaha. 2205 is no longer as cheerful as before. Yup, i'm posted back to 2205. Our form teacher is still the same, classroom is still the same, but the mood is no longer the same. 12 of us from ex 2205 has managed to make it together to the new 2205 wif addition of new members. Juz feel that the the class has quieten down lor. Those who left has left and those who are transfered are transfered. Had my first look at the new 2205 this morning. Gosh !!! Approximately 6 Chinese High, 6 St Nick, we are completely being dorminated by others. Thru-out the temp lectures, e remaining 12 of us tried to stick together wif inclusion of those transfered to other classes. Some were disapointed some were sad, can really tell from wad happened today. Sigh.

Finally i hav some idea bout sales of uniform. AJ sales of uniform system abit weird. U needa measure the shoulder width and the size ranges from 12 to 17? Dunno. I dun even know my shoulder width lor. Anyway, gonna buy one size larger coz i luv to wear loose clothings. Haha. Bought PE shorts today. I bought the same size as my sec sch PE shorts but found it fits but too short. I mean its suppose to be short but den i prefer it longer. So i guess i am gonna change one size bigger tml. Haha. Dun mind it being loose as long as its longer. Cant wait to wear new uniform. Haha. I mean i luv ZHSS uniform but it really feels nice to wear something different from wad u;ve worn for 4 yrs. And most imptly, i find AJ uniform cool lor. Haha. Oh yah, where can i get my AJ tie??? Nvm....My dear class 2205 is scheduled to buy uniform this Friday 1st April at 12.15pm. Haha. Cant wait....

No comments: