March 14, 2005

The time now is 10.35am. Yup, holiday has officially started. I hav a sudden urge to take a bus to Bras Brasah Complex's Popular Book Store (Coz its e biggest) to hunt for JC guide books. I remembered years ago when i also took a bus down there for e same purpose at this point of time and most imptly the weather. I really enjoy the bus ride coz i gotta see scenery and different perspective of life. This leaves me to think of my current status. More freedom but bored at home. Well, its not that i am anti-social and does not wanna go on outing n stuffs or no one invited me for outing. But its den i initiated outings but things turned out to be a failure. Take the Kbox outing among me sc simin n shuyi for e.g. Shuyi got guzheng, so he cant go. Simin, bcoz shuyi cant go, she dunwan to go. Den wads e use of 2 pple going kbox. Another e.g. Tue's Pool session among me, sam, sha, siying, ru n hongjin. Siying backed out coz her mother post a curfew on her. Ruqing, cant really confirm dat she can come. So i dunno if tml's pool session will still be on. Wed's movie session among me, mk, julia, pe n yy seems promising but i dare not hav high hopes. YY got some stuff which may lead him to backing out. I dunno la. Perhaps i am desinated to stoning at home.......How i wish i can be out now........


No comments: