March 26, 2005

I seriously think that i need to catch up alot wif my school work. I had been slacking for the past 3 months and this must not carry on. Yah, as much as i presented a "mugger" image infront of my classmates, i must confess i am really a slacker at home. Every afternoon when i return home, i slept till dinner time, had dinner and den watch TV or go online until i am about to sleep. This is a damn waste of time. Orientation is coming to an end soon, and its time to get down to serious business. Gonna start to work hard. AJ is not a small pond (as said by someone whom i choose to disclose his name). It is a rather big one. And i am juz a small little tiny fish in it. Lots of 6 pointers in AJ now, competition is getting tough. During subj talk, one teacher actually state that if one wants to take S Paper for a particular subj, he or she muz get 75% and above for all tests and promo exam. Duh...sounds impossible for me. Perhaps i am juz dat hopeless. 3 months ago i am still dreaming on how many S Papers i can and shd take, now i am being whacked back to reality, i may not even qualify. Haha. I may need to drop subj after promo sia, worse come to worse. Thankgoodness james and ken neh is here, they can mug wif me for e rest of e 1.75 yrs. Hahaha. Kiddin.

There are a few topics or subjects rather that i shd restudy. These includes "Thermal Properties of Matter" for phys which i basically slept thru all e lectures. Faced lots of difficulties when attemption e tutorials so i guess its gonna act as a drag force resisiting my advancement. For econs, it shd be Elasticity. Juz did some revision on it but i guess more work shd be done. Again, i dunno wad e heck its talking bout so its time i restudy it. Chem !!! My most disapointing subj. Muz study all over again from e start. Considering how dreadful i performed for test 1, chem deserves more attention that i usually can offer. Maths, i think shd be no problem bah. So lots of mugging to do during this weekend. I hope all these arent juz "blank-says" (translate to chinese). Dunno la. I hav no life. But dunno where to get one. Hahaha.

No comments: