March 02, 2005

(This entry is dedicated to some anonymous people who abuse my blog / tagboard leaving unconstructive messages. (You shd feel honoured i am dedicating the whole entry to you, arent you touched? :P )

I do not know the reason why there are so many anonymous individuals tagging on my board giving me their "personal comments". (Yah, bcoz i am obnorxious, arrogant, like to show off and stuff liddat). I welcome critisms as they are beneficial to me. I am not annoyed by that fact that people curse me, criticize me, insult me, wadever, i am not bothered. But i am very annoyed by the fact these individuals do not reveal their true identity. Personally, i find such acts extremely CHILDISH and COWARDLY. I mean, hello, if you have the guts to insult me, criticize me, curse me, wadever, why do you not have the guts to own up, show your true identity. I don't give a damn whether i know you well or not, but i am definitely not going to play games of Police & Thief. If you show your identity, perhaps we can talk things out and clear some misunderstandings or stuff like that. Sometimes, i feel that its very unfair to me that some of you judge me by the way i used to be in the past. For example, other people mentioned in their blogs "Yesh, i've got 5 A1s or 6 A1s, such a great achievement", and you guys will go "congrats on your good results". Whereas for me, I mentioned the same thing, or actually, i didnt even mention my L1R5 or no. of A1s n stuff, i receives msgs like "F**K off la, Stop Showing off, you arrogant bastard !" I feel that this is very unfair to me. Are you all trying to say that your congraduations for other people are purely hypocritical? I doubt so right. Furthermore, whats wrong with me showing my encouragement for people who do not perform well this time round? Am I that hypocritical? Can't I really show my encouragement deep from my heart? Only you guys are SAINTS and I am the VILLIAN ???!!!! Am I in anyway showing off my "good" results??? And if you do not like the way i am expressing myself in this blog, WHAT FOR YOU VISIT !!! Yes, thats wadever i wanna say. I know i am obnorxious, i am an arrogant bastard, bitch, sucker, wadever you guys wanna call me. But plz, if you all have nothing else constructive to do, this is not a place for you. Am I making this clear to you. If you think i am using this way to lure you into revealing your true identity, i wanna say, plz, i am not that wu liao. I've better things to do than to play police n theif. Finally, i wanna tell those of you who wanna remains anonymous and "abusing" my tagboard, plz grow up, dear, GROW UP !!!

No comments: