March 24, 2005

Basically, 2nd orientation is a disapointment. I mean, its not as fun as 1st orientation.Perhaps its bcoz most of us know each other le. Yah, Seeman was e OGL and she picked all of us from 2205 (her class) to be in the same OG again. Duh. Juz a few new faces and the rest are all S2205rians. And guess wad, its so coincedential that i am back to my old 1st intake OG again. I am back to Vesta Tribe, Fervens dwelling. Yah, dunno its lucky or wad. Its like in 1 out of 36 chance will u be in ur same OG again for 2nd orientation. Comparing both fervens, i can still say the previous fervens is better. Perhaps itz bcoz everyone came in not knowing each other and then we started to hav fun, alot of fun. But for the current Fervens, everyone knows each other and we cant be bothered to hav fun. So wad can i say.

Other than the attitude of my "OG mates" (or shd i say, mostly ex-classmates), the orientation prog also sux. Haha. They r trying to squeeze 5 days worth of "fun" into 3. And as a result, hours r long and pple get tired. I hate long hours. Coz i hav a oily complextion, in bio terms, my serbacious glands produced excess serbun. So my face will get so damn oily that i feel like rushing home to wash it (wif my fave skin wash lotion of coz). Haha. It juz feels disgusting wif a thick layer of oil (serbun) on my face. Yucks.

Of coz there r some new friends i get to noe. Let me see if i can recall some of them. Yah, there is this guy from dunrean sec , Anthoney. Why i remember him quite well is coz his surname is my surname. Hahaha. And oso, his chinese hanyu pinyin name is e same as one of my 4e2 exclassmate - cai jiajun. Hahaha. Oso, got another guy who got successfully appealled into NJ today, Kok How (or izzit Kok Hao?) Dunno la, wadeva. He is James' classmate for 1st 3 months in NJ. Hmmm....Ok, girls wise, there is Bi Ting and Lydia (izzit lydia ?) and some other more whom i forgot their name. Yah. So dats it lor. I go hav dinner liao. Bye !!!


No comments: