March 21, 2005

Basically i am stoning infront of my computer now. Dun ask me why coz i also have no idea. Tml will be the release of JAE posting results. I'm abit nervous. I do not know if i am able to enter my choice JC. Its like although everything seems certain, you may never know what unexpected outcomes will occur lor. And u nv know how cock up the stupid posting system is, i dun even wish to mention. Well, not as anxious as release or Olevel results but this is oso something worth my concern instead of my indifference. Well, today lesson is as slack as ever. After lunch, the guys n "chinguan alliance" ponned, leaving only 7 pple behind, including me. Haha. Worst still, 6 girls 1 pathetic guy (me). Haha. Mr. Wee came in for maths and got a shock. Well, he shd hav realized by now how "committed" our class is. Oh yah, he told us some vital info bout JAE posting. That AJ's science cut off this yr was 8 partial. SHOCK !!! So damn low. Haha. Den he said he told his other classes and alot of students alreadi chionged down to GO to get appeal form le, so he ask those of us who wanna appeal to quickly get e form. Den at the pt i was thinking of some of my friends who may be at risk. So i messaged them and only ONE replied. Ya, agreed to help her get appeal form b4 they r gone but den after dat when i went down to get, YUP THEY R GONE !!! So, bo bian lor. Well, if u guys reading this may be skeptical bout my actions, wondering why e hell am i so gd to my friends, wad a miracle and stuff, but i wanna confess, i am dat helpful cannot arh. Haha, PUKE!!! NY pple no sch tml. So gd, ask...we hav. Sigh....but i dun mind. Tml got lab lessons. Lab lessons r fun rite. At least no PE for this week. Hahaha.

No comments: