March 22, 2005

(Hand showing a "twist" sign) - I Got into AJ....ya, liddat lor. Lets start this entry from the start of the day. Basically, there is sch today and everyone ponned. I am left alone sitting at the usual zhonghua bench outside dance room where only joyce n yaoyu turned up later the morning. Announcement said that J1s hav to proceed to e hall. So, i juz drag my feet up there thinking that today is another sian day. Ya, indeed. My dear lovely class 2205 , including me, 6 pple turned up only. Compared to the rest of e class which hav at least 15. Worst still, i'm e only guy who turned up. Haha. Laugh at me. So e other 5 girls r emily, shermin, sherlyn, Ting Ting and Peijia. After the morning assembly, we went down class by class to check our posting. Den the VP oso told us that e media is downstairs to interview us. My first reaction "Wad e heck..." Went down, my alarm signalled the "all clear from media" signal, den went to check. Let me describe my reaction when i check the list. At first i didn see my NRIC no., den i was like "omg, plz dun do this to me, plz let my nric appear and show me my posting". Obviously i'm qi ren you tian -ing. Saw my IC no. Next to it, Anderson Junior College, stream code: 21S. A smile appeared on my face. I'm calmed. Went to phys lab. Yah, basically hav "physics" lessons. And guess wad, Mr. Ong joined the 6 of us in playing Cheat. Hahaha. Teacher oso play card during sch time sia. Haha. Break time, received msg from meikuan dat she is coming aj to appeal. So i asked her to crash our lessons. Hahaha. Maths lesson is boring oso, mr wee basically didn do anything, and the 6 of us r busying msging friends bout posting. Econs lecture period, met meikuan outside, smuggle her into the audi where she reconcil wif peijia. Hahaha. So we had a very typical econs lecture and den bell ring. Waited outside chem lab but ms soh didn appear. Oh yah, meikuan oso hav to see ms soh coz ms soh is e band incharge and she wanna appeal in by band. So shermin they all went to look for her in the staff room, we followed. There she came out and the first thing i shouted "Ms Soh !!! You Also Ponned Lesson Arh !!!!!" Diao. So she juz ask us where we r posted to and i oso told her bout mk's case. Den she ask for details from MK and stuff. Ya,Peow Ee oso appeared from no where. So wif e 2 free periods in hand, we went to canteen to eat the western food. Den i went to buy AJ PE teeshirt to "reward" myself for getting into AJ. Haha. At that moment, all the girls left except for peijia. Haha. Melissa came back from her SYFC so it adds up to e 3 of us left to attend GP. GP lesson, Mr Cheng let us off since there is no point carrying on e lesson wif an attendence of 3. So i'm offically released. Met up wif MK and Peow Ee. We walked to AMK Library, sat down at the cafe and started chatting. Den from no where, Sabrina, Karin and Roxxane appeared. Haha. Say hi to all of them and han xuan abit. Den from no where again, Xuemin appeared. Haha. Scary sia. So she went over to karin there n han xuan whereas we continued wif our conversation. Den after sab they all left, xuemin joined us and we started to tok again. Ya, basically spend the few hours talking in e Library, enjoying e aircon n stuff. At 4+, we left e lib and MK went home first. So me , peow ee n xm walked to AMK central where we bought some curry puff to eat. Den took a bus home while peow ee went back to sch for CO. Returned home at bout 5, bathed and went to check my aj teeshirt. Damn it, the tracing paper got stuck to the teeshirt after i pulled it off. Now dunno whether to refund or exchange anot or juz wash if and hope that stupid paper comes out. Haiz...had a little misunderstanding wif some of my classmates juz a few moments ago, and it became yi fa bu ke shou shi.....my fault...who ask me tok without going thru my brain, let other pple misinterprete me....yala, my mouth very foul one, its inborn.


No comments: