April 01, 2005

Today is April Fool Day. Someone actually played a prank on me. Someone added salt into my waterbottle. The water still taste normal in e morning but when i get another sip in e afternoon, i almost spit it all out. Well, obviously you guys want me dead but not by this way right? As if i will be stupid enough to continue drinking the "contaminated" water.

Bought uniform today. 2 sets of full u, one set of pe attire, one aj tie...cost me damn lotsa money. I am going bankrupt soon. Didn hav breakfast or lunch coz i no money le. Well, obviously u guys out there would wish that i starve myself to death, perhaps juz faint out during lecture out of e sudden and die on e spot. Yah.

To whoever tagging on my board. I know i am not popular. Infact, i know i am e most hated n least popular guy in class. I never receive a single ounce of respect coz i dun deserve any, perhaps. As if i cant tell you guys are shunning me. I am not blind ok. And one more thing, to whoever it concerns. I heard wad u told zhihao dat "somebody r juz not zi dong". I noe u refering to me. Its not dat i dun wan to help u pick up ur notes when it drops juz now. Its bcoz i dun even know u drop ur notes how i help u pick up. Duh. Yah yah yah, e whole world is against me. How i wish i can juz disappear from you guys' lives. Then you all can be happy i will oso be happy.

No comments: