April 18, 2005

Monday. Monday blues.....Official first morning PE lesson. Mr. Alex Lee....again. Thankgoodness there isnt any sncronizing pull-ups. But we hav our fair share of "enjoyment". Bad news. NAPFA test next week. I think i'm gonna fail. Nvm. Let me suan myself. I am gonna fa1 hui1 my usual LU3 ZHAN4 LU3 BAI4 spirit again. Haha. Econs lecture follows. I think e whole population inside e audi agrees wif me, WE DUN UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING. Yup, this new inexperience teacher that pop out from no where gav us a lecture, and guess wad, we r concentrating more on cursing at her. Haha. Very bad sia. But she was like, i dunno, not even reading word by word from e screen. "MC increase TVC increase TFC increase ATP decrease..." wad e heck nonsense la. You chant out as if we will understand liddat. I think even potato-head can lecture 10 times better than her lor. Aiya, wad to do, study by ourselves lor. Bo bian. PW is as boring as usual. Got back first draft of PI, i did totally wrong. Sigh. Mdm woon formed us into groups. I am wif jolene, si rui, emily n tian wei. Yup, they r so suay to b in e same grp as me for i am a suay-lan (cursed person). At the end of PW, we made mdm woon angry. As she was debriefing us, some of e guys didn pay attention n start making funny noise. Den mdm woon did something that brings back bad memories --- the way zhang lao shi gets angry and "let us fall down e cliff" !!! Woa, all teachers r trained to b liddat arh. Haha. Dunno la. Tml tue, short day. Yeah !!! Gtg watch despo housewives. Cya !!!

No comments: