April 16, 2005

Yoz everyone. One week has past n i am back for some blogging. Anyway, there isnt anything to blog about. Lets talk bout academic work. Tests r round the corner and i hav not start studying. Die. This time tests r for real, counted in promos. Die sia. But nvm, we will see wad i can do bout it when time comes. Haha. The homework load isnt that much. Juz some econs MCQ dat needs to be done on foolscap + explanations, some newspaper analysis, some tutorials dat r due weeks later (coz i finish those dat r due this few days long ago le) and some research to do. Yah, and when u put them together, mix well, u get a whole lot of reasons for me to start mugging. Duh...not funny. Nvm.

Lets talk bout CCA. I think i luv AVA more than b4. There are more participants. Yesh, if i am not wrong, we shd hav bout 8 new J1s (excluding me n marianne). Last wed, we started on video. Yah, its time for me to refresh my skills n knowledge on this field. I oso volunteerily (stupidly) signed up for some video competition. Yah, its by some travel agency n STB to produce a MTV to promote SG as a tourism spot. "Cool". But no other J1s wanna sign up, so i gotta do it wif my seniors. Hehe. Oso gd la, via the process make more friends wif e seniors. Haha. Dunno, feel so "stressed", my first inter-sch competition, and its after months since i last touch video editing. Haha. Nvm. But my big aim is to take part in SVA. Thats e only video competition that is recognized thru-out singapore.

SC election coming. Dun ask me who i am voting for coz i hav alreadi decided n not want to tell. Haha. All e best to those i am voting for, though it seems dat all e nominees, without voting or not, will be in student council. But they juz put e voting to show their belief in democracy. Wad crap. All confirm get in one de. So dats all. I am going to buy FIR new album. Hehe. Cya.


No comments: