April 29, 2005

Another week past. Alot of things happended this week like NAPFA, Sports Day, Tests, etc but do not wish to mention any of them. 3 days break...well, i am alreadi numb n 3 days or 2 days doesnt make a different. I feel like a living zombie now, both at home and in sch. If you dunno e meaning of xing shi zou lou, take a look at me and u will noe. Alot of hw n stuff. Really running out of time. Esp PW, needa complete GPP and Reflection Log by tue. If i dun do, the whole grp die. Dunno la, we will see. Not forgetting the ever-pileing tutorials - Trigo 2, Dynamics. Chem Bonding, GP Newspaper analysis, Econs Cost n Production, etc........

I think i am applied wif some human-repellent or something, dunno y, normal pple juz hav an instinct to stay far away from me. Hahaha. But nvm, i think its my attitude dat cause all these. Pple do things for a reason and i noe e problem lies on me. Nvm if u guys dunno wad i am toking about. I am juz born a loser.

Starting morning duty next week. Yup, AVA duty. I am doing it on monday mornings wif desmond. Another guy wif e same surname as me. Talking bout surname, i think its juz very coincident. First 3 months AVA club only got 3 J1 members (pathetically few). Me, Marrianne and Alfred. At first we dunno, but we later den discover all 3 of us share e same surname. Hahaha. Its like, woah, 3 Chua J1s in AVA 1st 3 months. Now 2nd intake, alfred left and new pple came in. Again, there are 3 pple sharing e same surname. Yeah !!! Me Marianne n desmond. Had a brief chat wif desmond e other day on msn, den i found out all 3 of us wif e same surname luv chinese pop. Lol !!! It leaves me to conclude that pple wif e same surname thinks alike (though not most of e case). Haha.

So dats all. Someone chasing me after GPP. And i am waiting for survivor afterwards at 10pm. :)


No comments: