April 03, 2005

Went all the way down to Bras Basah Complex this noon. Yup, went there to hunt for assessment books, guide books and textbooks. That place is still as dead as ever. Possessed by the ghosts of study-nerds and book freaks i guess. Went to the biggest popular bookstore 3rd storey to hunt for the books i wanted. Alas, they were sold out. So it leaves me wif 2 choices. Go home, or try my luck wif those smaller n more ulu ulu bookstores. Well, i happened to bounce into this very very ulu bookstore at e 3rd storey where i eventually found my coursebooks !!! I bought Longman A Level Course for Physics and e same one for Chemistry. Not buying econs coz everything is e same for economics. So. I am very satisfied wif my shou huo. I think i will juz settle down wif these 2 new coursebooks coz those textbooks AJC recommanded are so damn ex. Its like one textbook 68 bucks? Who will want to buy. Buy those cheap cheap guidebooks can le. Cheap and good somemore. Haha. Moreover, my cousin did gav me all her used textbooks so i've got a sizable portion of books to depend on. So i wandered around for a little while, had lunch and den come back home.

My father was telling me juz now that his friend got lobang for Physics Tuition. He asked me whether i need help for physics. Well, currently i do face some difficulties in physics but whether to go tuition anot, i haven ever consider bout this matter. Perhaps i shd giv myself more chance like a few tests later to determine whether i need to attend tuition. Dunno. I dun really hav much confidence in all my A Level subjects now. And times are bad, dun really wish to put so much strains on my family finance. So....walk one step watch one step lor.

I am setting up an organization call M.A.F.I.A. Wont elaborate much on it first before it has been successfully launch. Currently looking for participants n members from my social list. Haha.


No comments: