April 07, 2005

Woah, long time no blog. I am currently very tired now coz i juz came back from afternoon PE. Didn exercise for a long time, now run a few rounds alreadi cannot take it. Sigh. My fitness level is far way below expected. Anyway, lets talk about school work. Actual lessons started yesterday. For the span of these 2 days, we've met most or infact, all of our tutors. Well, i would still prefer the old combination of tutors for 1st 3 months 2205 but i hope time can prove me wrong on that. Lets start wif our PD Tutor. Fortunately, we are so blessed to hav back Mdm Woon as our PD tutor. She rocks. Haha. And of coz, she is oso our econs tutor. 2205 loves her. Hahaha. Physics. Physics tutor is Ms Pillai (pronounced as ms pi-leh). I find her very ramana-ish. That is, close resemblence to 4E2's good old sec 3 phys teacher ramana. (That is sure not something gd). Her lessons are okay but occasionally boring. Maths, we got a rather experienced teacher who taught fmaths, mrs soon. She has that kinda very kind, loving, benovelent granny image. Yah. Think she will bcom one of our fave teachers ba. But currently, we still prefer mr wee coz we can bully him and not do our tutorials. Chemistry, we dio mrs kuah. Well, she is on one month maternity leave. Heard she is very kb one, but its too hasty now for me to make a judgement. So, wif a departure, we hav a relief teacher - Ms Sim. Guess wad. She juz graduated from Hwa Chong, from Dunman high and MOST IMPORTANLY, SHE KNOWS MY COUSIN !!!! I think they r classmates or stuff. But yah, very qiao. GP, we hav Mrs Siva. Well, she is juz a typical GP teacher so my impression on her is still rather neutral. Overall, quite satisfied wif our teachers. But we still do hope to get back the old 1st 3 months one. Haha.

Okay, lets talk bout my new 2205. Class business. Today, we elected our class com. More than half e class is in it. And i think most of the boys r in e class com oso. Wad to do, we r outnumbered. I quitted my job as e AV rep and took up the role of Econs rep. Jia Mein took over my position. The rest, too lazy to mention. Oh yah, yesterday, had to attend some stupid briefing my the principal. Selected students. Wont elaborate much on it. So sat in e stupid (and weirdly, hot) audi next to shaun n listen to the speakers tok crap. Tok bout wad leadership skills n stuff. Stupid. Eat up my precious time for my CCA. So after e tok, i chiong to my AVA club only to realized activities hav started. So i got to the J1s there who r having training. Me n marilyn (or mary ann), being 1st intakers know all e stuff le so we juz stand aside n watch the 2nd intakers do training. Well, quite unexpected that we hav 5 new members - 4 new boys 1 new girl. So its not on the 3 of us again. Hahah. But nvm. Alfred joined some new CCA. I was joking wif e rest of AVA club yesterday dat he joined recre bball when today, Shaun told me dat he REALLY did join recre bball. Haha. I dunno whether to laugh or to cry. But nvm.

Ok, so i did quite alot of "raving" in my blog today. So dats bout it. Cya. Addios !!!


No comments: