April 09, 2005

I fell sick again. Went to see doc last evening, was prescribed anti-biotics. Only den i realize how serious it is. Yah, i almost die on my way back from sch yesterday. It was like my head was giddy, my eyes were watery, my nose kept on blowing, mucus stuck on my throat n so on. And guess wad, i only had 1/2 packet of tissue paper left for me to wipe my nose. And things juz kept on flowing out, 1/2 packet where got enuff. I was waiting for e damn bus to arrive but it juz nv appear. I felt like walking home but i scared i might juz faint half way. Haha. After 1/2 hour of bus waiting, my tissue kana used finish and i am still running nose. Duh. Eventually the bus came n i dunno how e hell i got back home safe n sound but the experience was dreadful.

This morning, i woke up wif an even sorer throat. It felt like knife slitting down my throat. Walau, pain sia. Drink water oso pain, swallow saliva oso pain, breathe in oso pain. PAIN !!! Took medicine, drink in ALOT of honey water den things gets better. Aiyo. I hate to fall sick. All my sis's fault, spread it to me. Haiz....Complete most of my hw, and started brainstorming for PW. Well, the first look of e qns seems like a deadend to me but after today's brainstorming, i discovered many interesting topics or ways to tackle both qns. With more choices now, i dunno wad to do for PW again. Hahaha. Dunno la, mon muz write PI le, sian. Wad to do.

No comments: