December 30, 2004

Cut my hair today. Really sad. How i wish i do not need to cut my hair, its tough job keeping them so long. Hahahaha. Lame. Ok, cut my hair today, so one task down, 2 to go. Tml is new years' eve. Not going for any countdown, plan to stay at home and watch TV. Anyway, received news from some friends who enters AJ that they are being called and told what to bring, what time to report, whats their orientation grp and stuff.....AND NO ONE CALLED ME !!! Sob...Perhaps someone did call me. I recalled sleeping soundly this morning and the phone rang at around 10+, but i'm juz tooo lazy to wake up and pick it up. Hmmmm.....wont be so qiao3 ba !!! Anyway, get some info from my friends, they r as follows:

1. Bring 25 bucks
2. Wear full sch uniform
3. Report at 7am in the hall
4. Bring a set of PE attire
5. Bring writing materials
6. Bring whistle and water bottle.....

Ok, rather essential information but i still dunno which grp i'm in. Hope i am not in the same orientation grp as that person. PRAY HARD !!! HELL NOT !!!!! Waiting for the phone to ring.....ring.....ring......sianz.....


No comments: