December 23, 2004

Juz came back from 4E2 chalet. Well, i went there at about 12noon together wif simin. So when we arrived at the chalet, everyone was just so slackish (if theres such a word). Well, guess they do not hav enough slp. Didn know wad to do, well, i was juz bored and juz start talking crap (my hobby. Hahaha). Half an hour after i arrived, Cecelia and June wanna go play pool. So i joint them. Well, as usual, my starting game wasnt very desirable. Totally horrendous.

Went back to chalet after pool where i played Uno wif Ken-neh, Ed, Gab & June. There is this "strategy planning" going on in this game such that no one can win. The moment someone's deck starts to get "dangerously" less, the other 4 will pump him/her wif "+2" or "+4" cards. So its a game without a winner and a game without an end. June quit the game out of fustration. So its down to e 4 of us guys. Well, i am juz smart enough to plan my own strategy. I had 4 cards of similar number 0 but of the 4 different colours prepared, ready to game. So i threw my last +4 card when everyone had threw all their +2 or +4 cards. Someone hav to draw cards obviously. The other 3 players didn expect my 4 different colours "zero" deck. So edwin had a blue reverse on me and i juz throw out all my remaining zero decks thus winning the game. Everyone was shock and started "kao-peh-ing". Well, being happy, i walked away wif them continue making noise. Smart rite. Hahaha.

Went to play pool again, this time wif jinglun brandon cecelia and kelvin. I can say i improved as compared to the earlier game. But i eventually lose as i helped my opponent hit in THREE of their balls. Damn it. That was totally.......dreadful. Went back to chalet at about 6+ after the game.

The BBQ is gonna start in minutes. Bro 4 went down to set fire while i sat down and slack. Soon, Jiajun, Spike & Roy came back from Wild Wild Wet half naked wif their broadshorts on only. And i somehow can sense the girls' eyes all focusing on them, esp Jiajun. Hmmmmm.....Wadever. Haha. Didnt really participate much in e BBQ. I spend most of my time in e chalet slacking. Didnt really eat much from e BBQ. Or shd i say, didn even eat at all. Thanks to Bro 4 who garenteed gd food for bbq and i juz cant imagine e "concortion" of food available . Nvm.

9pm, called my father to fetch me home. The teachers haven arrive yet. Wadever la, i'm not gonna wait for them rite, gotta rush home to watch Amazing Race. Being hungry, i decided to da bao KFC b4 going home. Well, talking about da-baoing kfc, my blood starts to boil. There is this 2 or 3 middle age aunties infront of me, ordering quite a portion (alot) of food. And this auntie starts requesting for more this more that. Den she started requesting things like "ooo...i want this piece brest meat, this piece drumstick, this piece crispy this piece original......" F**k u lah. Bloody troublesome u. And wads more, after all her food arrived, she starts ordering again when her family members or wadever start running out ONE BY ONE to giv extra order. I was like "Oh FUCK OFF LAH ! Cant u see there is a long queue behind u and u r taking ur time ordering your crap.....*(^*&^&$#^()(" I waited for like half an hour and when she finally finish her order (thank goodness) and wanted to pay. She starts searching her wallet searching coins ...and get this clear COIN BY COIN. I PENG LIAO LA !!!!! I feel like kicking her ASS. Ok, thanks to her partially i got pissed off. The cashier guy oso got part to play. HE IS DAMNNNNNN INEFFICIENT !!!!! I will sack him long ago if i'm e boss. He was like picking juz now's zha bo's chicken slowly and lazily and i feel like shouting some profanities at him. Nvm. Blood boil. Qi Kek. Dun wish to talk anymore about this freaking blood-boiling incident. Ate my dinner in my father's car. Juz nice reach home everything finish eating le. Haha. Quickly bathed and tuned in to watch Amazing race. Dats all. Haha. Boring day. Sigh. I was actually hesistating whether to go chalet anot this morning but i finally made up my mind to go coz i paid alreadi anyway. Haha. Ok, stop here. Nitez.....


No comments: