December 11, 2004

Woah, juz came back from badminton session wif some of my ex pri schmates. Well, the badminton session was planned in the last minute, received an sms from julia yesterday askin me if i wanna attend and i say ok and dats it. Set. Cool. Met Peow Ee, julia, meikuan at the busstop infront of my ah-ma house. YY cant attend coz he is done wif fever, poor him. So we walked to the badminton court and to our relief, no ones using it. Well, its really fun and i can consider this the first time i ever exercise so vigorously ever since i graduated. Haha. We played non stop for 3 hours, 9am to 12noon. From singles to doubles to changing of partners to 1 vs 2 , 1 vs 3, wadver combinations you can think of, we played it. I had a rather shakey start when i always start with the shuttercort flying out of court. But as time goes, i find i am having an easier time, perhaps i have warmth up alreadi. Yup, enginee is hot. I am also rather amazed by my performance when i managed to receive some difficult shots frommy opponent. As compared to my past performances, when i spend most of the time picking shuttercort, i can said i improved. ABit bhb rite. Haha. Well, thats cool, at least i have better command of this sport. We stopped when it started to drizzle at 12noon. So with a goodbye we headed for seperated ways back home. Surprise, i am not feeling tired at all. Very energetic now. Thanks to the strenous exercise i had moments ago. And i hope this contributed significantly to my weight-loss plan. Haha.

No comments: