December 20, 2004

Ahhhh......wad a wonderful day today. Nice weather, consider it being the evening alreadi, still see e blue sky and e sun shining from the west. Ok, lets get to today's events. Had badminton cum table tennis session wif my pri sch classmates FPE & YY today. Well, my performance for badminton sux big time, so wont mention much about it. Then we went to play table tennis. Well, as we played table tennis, we some kinda talk about. We talked about who go where (jc posting), subject combinations and our sec sch life. Talked alot as we were in the game. Very hard to withdraw myself from the talk. So its like, we talk and we play and even though the focus is not on e ball, i find the game easier to play as the ball juz came to and fro as we talk. So the game become very smooth, unlike when we didn hav any conversation, the ball juz went out of control. haha. Weird. Say gd-bye and i went home. On my way home, i start to "appreciate and enjoy" the surrounding environment and find it to possess intense "beauty". Coupled with the effect of the breeze and the not-so-hot sunshine, this place looks like spring man.

Tml is 4E2 chalet. I think i wont be going for the first day, unless i am too bored at home. I wont be staying overnight, coz i dun wanna sqeeze wif so many pple in one small room (unlike 2e5 chalet where the most we hav 12 boys sharing one room.....erm...make it 11 coz harry will be sleepin at e balcony. hahahahahaha). Kinda tired of chalet after my very HIONG2 enjoyment during 2e5 chalet last week. Haha. The most juz go there show my face, play some pool, some bowling, some arcade, den bbq eat a few satay and bye bye, cya next yr, if not dun ever c u again (as u all will wish). Haha. Alreadi expect some scenarios dat will take place during 4e2 chalet. I'm trying to avoid these scenarios. Hope they wont bcom toooo Hiong2. Den it would be disastrous. Haha. Ok la, let me enjoy e remaining evening weather. Byeeeeeee.....

No comments: