December 29, 2004

Sch is reopening soon......theres still alot of things left undone. Sigh. Hope i can squeeze out some time in this few days left to complete them. First, i needa cut my hair. As much as i would like my hair to be of this length (rather long after being left uncut for 4 months) , i still need to cut my hair to present a "presentable" appearance in my new sch next yr. Darn. Second, i need to renew my Popular Card. My membership card has expired for weeks. Need to renew my membership coz i forsee that i hav alot to buy in the new sch term. Third, i need to restock my stationaries. If not i'm juz gonna use my blood for writing then. Haha. Well, there r oso some other trivial stuffs that need to be attended. How i wish holidayz will be longer. Haha. Countdown to a new sch term in a new sch wif a new environment : 5 days left !!!

No comments: