January 03, 2005

1st day in AJ is cool. Ok, the day starts off wif a small drizzle. Met edwin n zhihao at the ave 6 busstop. Den wait wif them for hongyi n company. Went to check my grouping at the folyer. Woah, pple mountain pple sea. Haha. I'm in Vesta Tribe, Dwelling is Ferveus. Nice grp wif cool pple. Ok, the only zhss person in e same grp as me is hongyi. Anyway, blur-blurly went to e hall to assemble, even more chaos. haha. But the crowd is subsided in moments. Hav my first look at my fellow groupmates. Ok, still quite "normal". hahaha. No offence, incase anyone of them is reading this days later. Haha. Saw lot of familiar faces too, be it zhss pple or ex dqps P6/1 n 6/2 pple....there r lotsa them. More than i expected. So say hi n bye and wadever. Its like a pri sch reunion. Saw 2 familar faces siting infront of me in my grp. Oooooo...its Chew Wenling and Loh Zihui, my P6/1 exclassmates. So happi, at least i knew someone in my grp. Erm...Hongyi not counted coz we r not friends yet. So, ok, i'm happi wif my grp. My grp leader is Joi (or Joy, dunno how to spell la, haha), very friendly girl.

Went to auditorium to listen to teachers tok. Principal and other sch management staff come in, muz stand n clap. haha. Ok, principal welcome speech, VP welcome speech, the same usual things. Den it comes to subj comb tok. We spent hours sitting in the bloody cold n big auditorium listening to them intro their subjects. Some teachers r quite "audience-friendly" la. Like the lit teacher, she so ...soooo.....unique wif a sense of humour. The HOD of MT oso quite nice, tok bout us HCL students having e "mian3 si3 jin1 pai2" in our hands, so we no need to study AO chinese in JC. The HOD of sci has a ..a.......UNIQUE voice. Haha. U will know if u r there. Oh ya, and the econs teacher sounds fierce, looks fierce too.....me scared. Haha. My FIRST conversation wif a peer whom i dunno oso occurs in the audi, this guy call kenneth from Chinese High initiated e conversation....so its e same usual qns like "wad sch u from", "wad cca u taking".....ok la, i mean. Haha. Dunno. Went to reading room for lunch. We were issued our orientation package and were asked to change into our orientation teeshirt. Ok, more ice breaking. Oh ya, b4 i forget, i muz tok bout this girl. This girl from anderson sec, Resembles Chin Mei Kuan Soooooo much. She is call Siying. I muz confront...nono...i mean initiate a conversation wif her bout dat. Haha.

Went to e sch hall for mass dance. Mamboo number 5. I will say once n for all: MASS DANCE RAWKSSSSSS !!!!!! My dance partner is Melissa, yup, dat girl from 4e3. Dunno y so qiao, senior an pai one. haha. Thru-out e dance session, everyone is like...." ? ? ? ? and more ?". Haha. And whenever we did some steps correctly, we clap for self encourangment, or somehow self consolation. Hahaha. The senior oso bo bian us. Juz let us clap. Haha. Everyone juz go luan4 when dancing. I'm not spared too. Hahaha. Is like pple go front i go back, i go front, pple clash. Hahahaha. Very fun. Sooo...MASS DANCE RAWKSSSSS!!!!!! Its my fav segment of e orientation man !

After mass dance did mass cheer, and all stuff u can imagine. I made 2 more friends , one from dunno wad sch la (i didn hear properly), if i'm not wrong his name is ziwei, the other guy is from RI call...call....dunno la, forget liao. Hahahaha. Ok, gotta make more friends tml. Yea man, this orientation rawks. So dats all fox, still deciding on e subj comb to take. haha. Most prob i take maths econs phys chem la. Dunno la. Haha. Nitez all.

No comments: