January 19, 2005

Today is Wed, which means i hav PE. Ok, had our first lesson for PE today. Wasnt that bad la. I mean i am still able to sit down here typing this blog entry rite. So yeah, i survived PE and dun think its such a remarkable thing. Lets talk bout today's PE. Gathered at the stadium wif 9 other classes, boys n girls seperated. We are then divided according to classes into smaller grps attached to individual PE teachers. Unfortunately, my class is having PE together wif 21/05. U guys shd know why this is so unfortunate la, bcoz of someone. Hahahaha. Our PE teacher is Mr. Alex Lee. Sounds friendly, but i dun think is e mr. nice referred by Edwin. We did some "speed test" by running round e goal post and come back to e original position. Lame la, but nvm. Warm up rounds: 2 rounds stadium. Den did stretching warm ups. Den he ordered, "run round e stadium again until i tell u to stop". Everyone was like dot dot dot. So we ran, and we ran and we ran, finishing each round expecting the teacher to stop us, but to our dismay, he didn. Lol. So we ran ran ran and we ran for NINE more rounds. Wow, great accomplishment. I've nv thought dat i'm able to complete so many rounds. Noticed dat that "somebody" didn run wif us. Witness him being "addressed" (i choose address coz it sounds more positive, but actually, the correct word to use is "reprimanded" ) by Mr. Lee. I think la, its bcoz he cant run anymore, he cant take it, so he stop and dats it, he was attended by Mr. Lee. Lol, even physically weak pple like me can survive 11 rounds, y cant him. And i tell u lor, e pace is slow. But nvm, its a "game" of endurance. I sang inside myself some fast songs to pace myself up, keep myself running. Anyway, PE ended wif 20 torturous push up and dats it. We overran abit into the break time but nvm.

Felt very refreshed and active after PE. Haha. Changed and lessons start again. Afternoon is CCA time. Well, my AVA club n air rifle club clashed. So i decided to take e risk by not attending AVA but go for air rifle tryouts instead. Wif e company of my OG pple yingying, david n jiekai, we went to e congested air rifle range. One by one, all went up and its my turn. Addressing me was my zhonghua senior, i dunno his name la, but i knew he is in lib and Prefectorial board. Den he kept toking to me when i shoot la, but nvm. My accurate eye is actually my left eye, despite being right handed. But bcoz my head is too big or something, i cant twist my head to fit my left eye, so i shoot wif my right eye instead. Duh. Dun wanna comment on how well or how bad i shoot la, but i hope i can get into air rifle. Lets tok bout Yingying. Yingying is damn pro lor. She was her ahmad ibrahim sec sch representative for air rifle, i think she automatic kana recruited liao la. She was e only one, thru-out e tryouts to hold e rifle steadily and shoot accurately. Kudos to u sia. She even load the rifle herself. Sob, make me so zibei. Hahahah. I think the chance of me getting into air rifle is very slim la, i think its even impossible i will get in, so i hav to fall back on my AVA club liao la. But anyway, its really a nice experience shooting wif air rifle coz its my first time. Really enjoy it. Hahaha. So cya guys.

No comments: