January 31, 2005

Didn't blog for quite some time. Well, not that i'm that busy in AJ but i juz cant be bother to do so. Lets talk bout today's cross country. Mr. Wee released us at 1.25pm instead of e allocated 1.35pm. I walked home in a rush. So i put down all my bags n stuffs, clean up, change and den set off for Macritchie reservoir. Well, dats e gd pt of living near ur sch. Took 130. I was the only AJcian one e bus. Passed by 2 busstops (AMK Ave 3 & AMK Ave 6) filled wif AJcians. But none of them boarded the bus. I think some of them spotted me. So its like they look at me and i look at them and i think they thought dat i took the wrong bus. For dat instant, i oso thought that i took e wrong bus and started to "panic". Alas, i managed to reach Macritchie which is alreadi filled wif soooo many AJcians. David sprained his ankle on his way to Macritchie. So me and chinguan promised to walk wif him thru-out e run. So we walk walk walk and for some time, David cant tahan anymore, so he leave him to PQL (dont ask me y, he juz happens to be there) and we proceed further ahead. For some reason, i managed to finish the run. My class planned to visit J8 but i cant go wif them, coz i hav to go home. Hahaha.

Went home, it was about 9pm when i realised that the physics parachute thingy is due tml. Gosh, i juz let my creativity flows and juz construct one dat is rather small in like half an hour. Tested it out in my room for a couple of times and it juz cant land properly. Aiya, dunno la, as if i wanna win liddat. I juz do for e sake of doing. So b4 keeping it into my file, i named my parachute The "Can't-Make-It" Parachute. Lol, lame rite. Haha. Tml got pract. Yeah !!! I luv pract. Ok lor, blog next time when i got time. Cya.


No comments: