January 24, 2005

Seriously, i think i slacked more than i ever used to in the past. First 3 months is like, slacking period? Everyone didn take all e lectures n tutorials seriously. Or shd i say, they attend lectures and do tutorial for e sake of attending and doing. Maths, Phys and Chem are juz some repeats of sec sch sylibus. Econs, its confusing at the start but i dun see pple actually bothering to clear their doubts or gain a better understanding in it. Sigh.

Went to Popular Bookstore the other day and i spotted these assesment-cum-course books by Longman publisher. They juz seems to stand out from the other books. I decided to buy them next week, or perhaps once my 2nd intake is confirmed. Dunno la, i am this kinda pple who go for e cover of e bk instead of its content. Haha. Or shd i say, i am more attracted to e cover of e books which makes me more want to read it. So i've been saving money to buy more coursebooks and i hope it helped me significantly in hands e those notes my cousin gave me.

Kicked out of air rifle club. Sigh. Now i hav to turn to AVA. I dunno if they still want me, i mean i stepped on their foot once by ponning their first session to attend air rifle tryouts. Sigh. Nvm. Tml got lab lessons, so cool. I luv lab lessons, esp chem pract. And i wonder if i mentioned b4, i luv the chem lab 4 of AJC. Its like so shaded by the tall trees outside which makes it dark even if the lights r on. Its rather quiet and desolated but u can often hear the MRT moving pass. And dat place juz rocks la, its damn cozy. Hahaha. Luv pract.

Looking forward to CNY eve.....i miss my ZHSS friends badly. :(


No comments: