March 02, 2008

Not-so-unhappening Week =)

The baby sparks of fire symbolising my "holy" exercise regime this week was extinguished, after 3 consecutive days of exercising, on the thurs when it started raining in the evening after work.

IQA mode started to kick in the start of this week when every single day's routine order was garnished with Staff's IQA "instructions" and the on-coming arrival of ma'am P. Alas, the peak of this week's IQA mode was the arrival of ma'am P on friday where she scrutinized every department's work process, magnifying the smallest possible flaws that can be found thus allowing us to fill the gap with whatever cement we can find within our reach. If not for her arrival i would have taken full day off for my traffic police advanced theory test, which took place in the afternoon, fortunately. The 2 hours of scrutinity i had by her, as the dispensary ic, in the dispensary room was mind-draining but i could made it in time to leave before lunch to prepare for my "all-along-not-very-much-prepared" advance theory test.

Settling down with my long awaited craving for Subway sandwich that noon, i made my way home to spend the last one or two hours cramping answers into my "already-malfunctioned-yet-limited-capacity" brain. Just an hour before i was about to leave for the execution ground, my sis came home to find herself locked outside the gate. Disaster struck - the main gate was stuck and i couldnt get myself out neither can she get herself in. Of all days, of all time, during my advance theory test. Trying to succumb my panic, i tried acting cool and dialled for the locksmith who took his bloody own sweet time to rescue me. Miraculously, i managed to made it right on the dot. Fortunately for me, i managed to pass the test after 15 minute of pressing on the insensitive touch screen computer.

That evening, i found myself a disciple, i mean student, for tuition who happened to be my sister's friend. Finally i am able to exercise my brain a little by tutoring H2 Chemistry, hence preventing my brain from degenerating any further.

Saturday duty happened to be lonely though the presence of many other medic colleagues around. Yes, 2 units had activation on sat but sadly my attached unit didnt, which mean i had to face the hassle of being "shocked" by the "surprise" mobilisation outside during the scarcely sacred weekend and rush back to camp for any sort of activities they want us to have.

The search for the escaped JI terrorist leader was still going on despite days of futile search. Now everywhere in this freaking small island can we see his photo. He can easily be the "poster boy" of the year 2008 in singapore with his face appearing every inch of urbanisation (and perhaps sub-urbanisation) in Singapore. Perhaps Edison chen would be rather jealous of his "popularity" and "press apperance" in Singapore. Well, in this case, no sex scandal is involved. Oh well, the newspaper even published several photoshopped photos of him in different outfit and "cosmetic" appearance just incase there is a possibility he might disguise himself. The MMS plea for citizen's aid in arresting him becomes more rampant than any cute cute CNY greeting message overnight. Nevertheless, someone please arrest him quick !!! If not no one can rest in peace.

No comments: