March 20, 2008

Breakthroughs

Ok, the news is out, no more Maple Flag. Coz the medic attached will not come from CPMC. So no more fights over it.

Took IPPT with Ah Fu on monday. I'm glad to announce after 5 to 6 years of failing, i finally passed - w/o prior training. I do not know how, i do not know why, but all i can say is, i took it with a normal heart (平常心) and so i guess the 得失心 isnt that great hence i manage to barely scrape through i guess. So that good, ready for promotion le.

Did a very quick stockcheck on Tues night...did until midnight. Shag. Then 2 consecutive days of duty medic somemore. 大伤精神!

Wed took half day off to apply PDL. On my way to SSDCL it rained heavily and i am terribly drenched the time i got there.

Today is the day, where 2 impt events occured in my life. First, my MOE Teaching Award interview this morning. My father drove me to MOE HQ this morning and it jammed the entire journey there, coupled with the tormenting rain. I was the first interviewee to reach, followed by 3 other. I thought i dressed too simple - long sleeve white shirt founded up and black pants. Waited until 9.10 for interview. Being the first to be interviewed, i was trying to hide my nervousness. Furthermore i didnt prepare for the interview. I just told myself 平常心、平常心、平常心! And yes, i managed to remain my compost throughout the interview. However i guess i didn manage to impress the interviewers. I really cant describe how i fair because i myself have no idea. It is like...in a split second i am answering their qns and next, i am done with the interview. After which, i got this 6th sense feeling that i didn make it. Its like...i didn really perform well enough to sell myself infront of the interviewers. So i guess what i can do now is to keep my fingers cross and hope for the best.

In the evening, i went for my first driving lesson at SSDCL. The instructor was quite okay, but because of my slow pace in learning, i guess i quite irritated him. For half an hour, i repeatedly drive forward n backward. Next, i was told to drive around the circuit which i am not, at that point, mentally prepared for. But i managed to continue my next 1.5 hours driving round and round the circuit until the sky darkened. Basically i was not that sure of the techniques like which pedal to depress first and stuff which i think led to some fustration amongst the 2 of us. Managed to complete my first lesson w/o knocking down anyone, nevertheless to say, kill anyone. Thats quite an achievement i guess. Hahaha. Abit stressful. Oh yes, i ran into Hongjin aka Mother Hong, after the lesson. She going to take her test next tues. Gd luck to her.

Tml morning have Kbox session again. Yay. Hopefully its successful. Ok, thats all. Once again, i really hope i got the scholarship ad hopefully i get to master the techniques of driving soon enough.

No comments: