March 14, 2008

IQA

IQA was held last tues. Fortunately enough, CPMC passed. At least one thing off our mind.

Wed went for 18DA heli lift outfield cover. Due to the rain, the outfield was dragged until very late. Hence i only returned back to med ctr when sky falls. Basically was stoning under the rain the entire day.

On Thurs, i received a call from MOE saying i was shortlisted for the MOE teaching award interview. Woohooo. So happy. And i was to fax in my O and A lvl results and testimonials in by the next day. My 2IC kenneth also got the notification. Congrats to him also. Now both the dispensary IC (me) and 2IC are done for e interview. Woohoo. Nice. It will be on next thurs morning to afternoon. Wish me all the best man. Hopefully i am able to get that scholarship and thus lessen the financial burden of my parents on my future uni fees.

IPPT on thurs cancelled due to rain. Postponed to monday....thinking bout it makes me even depressed. Giv me a sense of failure....

This morning CPMC had its very first master parade. Very lame i know but what to do. Smart 4, beret, kiwi-ed boots, medic arm band...well, you tell me what you think about it.

Might have recall tml morning, which means i may not have time to apply PDL tml for sunday's first driving lesson. Quite panicking. Coz i might face being screwed by my instructor, on my very first lesson. So i put my sunday morning lesson on trysell hopefully able to if not i will be screwed. Lucky enough it was successful hence i booked next sunday afternoon.

Now i shall wait for tml's recall. Hopefully sunday can go NUS open hse (aka my future school) kope freebies, see cute girls and walk walk see see.

Anyway, this whole week i mood swing. Sometimes happy more of the time depressed. Haiz. Someone please cheer me up. Very much appreciated. Argh !!!!

No comments: