March 08, 2008

Its Weekend !!!

First and foremost, i would like to wish everyone Happy International Women's Day !!! 三八妇女节快乐!!!

IQA fever continues to strike the entire week. We even have one false alarm last wednesday when someone believed to be pakiah called and say she'll be coming down in an hour's time. In the end, the IQA team went SAFTI MI where my medic friend there alerted me of their presence.

I'm on Mar SBF. Damn sian. Today was high chance there will be SBF. Hence i didn dare to go out. Intended to wait for recall but in the end, up till now, no news. How i wish i can just get it over and done with.

During lunch time, i went to enroll myself for driving lessons at SSDCL. I initially shun away from the idea of having lessons in sch because its rather expensive. However my parents insist that private instructors were unreliable and hence i resorted to sch - on the condition that my parents sponsor part of the cost. My first coming lesson starts next sunday morning. So if you guys intend to hit the roads, please avoid AMK-YCK area just incase i crash my car into you.

Afternoon time went to IT show 2008. Had the intention to find a digicam there at a lower price but the price turned out to be same as normal times. Just a few more freebies thats all. The place is packed. Time wastage to the max. Time wasted to find carpark, time wasted to squeeze thru the crowd, etc. In the end returned empty handed. Most prob settling down with either sonycybershot or olympus digicam.

After that went to cut hair. MO has been chasing after me to cut my hair for so long le. Ok thats all...dinner time...BYE !!!

No comments: