February 23, 2008

Inferiority Complex

Months ago, Nelson asked me if anyone told me i had inferiority complex. At that instance, i do not know what it was. Hence, i checked up wiki and here were the results.

As i read through the explanation and "symptoms" of inferior complexity, i realized that they matched how i feel about the people around me. Indeed, all along i felt inferior to the people around me, from my classmates to my colleagues to my relatives, i think i am just not good enough to be compared to them, in other words, inferior.

During my sch days, i always think my results and CCA achievements were not as outstanding as my peers.

Currently in NS, i feel even more inferior to my colleagues in CPMC for reasons of rank, fitness, appearance, intellegence, experience, hardworking-ness, attitude, qualifications, etc... I just think they are more outstanding than me, deserving more credit than me, more achieving than me.

Many a times i just feel like a nobody where people will look down on me. Although i know most of the time this is a "false impression", but i just cant get myself out of these negative thoughts. I just feel extremely uncomparable and inferior to my peers...

What a failure i am...

No comments: