December 29, 2006

Watched Deathnote 2 - The Last Name yesterday wif LYY. Initially planned to catch the 3.00pm slot at PS but when i reached there at 1+, both the 3pm and 3.50pm slots r sold out. We initially tot of going bugis but we headed to lido where we managed to find available seats for the 4pm slot. Well, for me, i didn watch Deathnote 1 nor read any comics, but surprisingly i am still able to catch most of what the movie is all about. Ok, so it is a battle of wits b/w L & Light but i still find misa rather cute. Lol. Ok, from my p.o.v, the movie is worth watching.

Today morning surprising no rain. Finally gone back to south korea yea? Ok, not farnie. Went swimming wif QY at 9+ am. Wa...the water is so damn bloody cold. Lol. The pool no pple de, only some kids learning swimming from the trainer. Apart from that we hav the pool all to ourselves. Muahahah. Oh yes, it is freezing cold. But it gets ok after swimming a few laps. The sun finally gets bigger, smiling cheerfully at us. I miss the sun so badly. Lol. Oh yes, i bumped into kimmie (sec sch classmate & cca mate who shared e same bdae as me) at the pool. We r about to leave when he arrived. So yah. Kimmie looked so tanned...how different...i tot he is judo de. Nvm.

Boredom gets the better out of me. I decided to try out the new bus service 45 that pass by my house. Lol. So after lunch i went to take the bus alone outside NYP. I know roughly the route of the bus but i juz sit aimlessly dunno when to alight. See scenery lor. The bus so empty, only a few passenger. Pathetic sia. Hopefully SBS dun withdraw the route due to poor response. Lol. Yes, i took the bus all the way from AMK ave 5 to tanah merah where i decided to alight. Then i take MRT. I dunno when to alight coz i dun hav any aims (rmb) so juz take mrt see scenery...until i reached Clementi where i alighted coz i shuang. Haha. I initially want to walk around the central but i got to the wrong side of the overhead bridge. So i ended up myself at a busstop. I tot of taking 156 or 166 home but dun hav. The old bus interchange oso shifted to its new temporary premises so i dunno how to go. Heck care la, check the board see got wad bus service. Fortunately for me i found 2 familiar services - 105 & 52. So i took 105 (coz it arrive first) where it sent me to TPY where i alighted. Then took 159 all the way home. Awwww....i complete the journey around sg in 3 hours time. Ok, call me boliao but then... haha...it is a rather fresh experience.

Oh yes, did i mention i went into AMK Hub for a "sneak preview" juz now? Lol. Coz the new shopping mall is almost done But the NTUC at basement 2 alreadi open liao. So alot of pple lor. Quite interesting la, pple shopping at the basement while workers still rushing to complete the final touch above. Lol. Ok, looking forward to the real opening of the new shoping mall. It is gonna b a new icon for where i live. Lol.

Ok, its weekend. And 2 days more to 2007 !!! Anyone going any countdown party plz plz plz jio me go along. Lol. I dunwan to spend new yr alone at home. Lol. Anyway, if i fail to blog for the next few days, i first wish everyone here a happy new year 2007 and a great year ahead !!!

No comments: