December 07, 2006

Last night was aj prom which i gav a miss. I hope u guys out there who've attended enjoyed urselves. Relax, i'm also enjoying myself at home watching project superstar. Results show later today at 11.30pm so here i am having some free time to blog.

Anyway, on wed i went to hong lim market to taste the famous clayfish ipoh hor fun. YUMMY !!! Highly recommanded though it is rather ex. 4 bucks each plate. But then there is a clayfish, a few prawns, dumplings, vege n most imptly the hor fun is soooo soft. And i luv the gravyy especially. It has a thick prawn flavour suggesting the long hours of boiling e prawns and yes...delicacy. Love it. Go try it for urself at hong lim market (somewhere in china town, b/w hokkien street n upp cross street) at the 2nd storey right at e corner.

Apart from food, lets tok bout wad i've did today. I went back to zhss to apply as relief teacher. Oh well, there r many other "same batch" pple infront of me in the list i put my name on. Can tell coz all the ic no. starts wif S88... so yah. Of all the names i found someone familiar, from 4e1 de. Yah. Lol. Anyway, i hope i get employed. And yes, the admin pple really gav me a sense of homeliness. Lol, like return back to home liddat. Yah, i feel rather attached to my sec sch zhss actually, more than i feel towards ajc. I spent 4 yrs there okay. Plan to visit the teachers but none of my teachers were present so i sorta went home "empty handed". Oh well, i wish my application as relief in zhss can b approved. Perhaps i shd also start calling other sch to ask if they need relief. Muz b more proactive as mr wong mentioned. Haha. Thats for today. Yup.

5 more min to pss2 results show. I think the high marks will b ousted again. Singapore plz prove me wrong. I do wish the high marks pple stay. Anyway, i shd b going to buy xmas presents tml. Woohoo...haven buy yet. So guilty. Pri sch clique outing this sunday. Yeah !!! Excited. Haven seen mk n julia for months. But YY n PE seen them on mon le during badminton session. Longlive friendship !!!

No comments: