December 18, 2006

Ok, CMH is a good boy today. Why? Coz he finally packs his room ...

Well, even though he packs his room, it is still so untidy. Haiz...guys r guys n so u all must understand.

I basically removed all the JC stuff from my shelves...some needa return to cousins, some needa throw, some needa inherit to my sis... and yes...my shelves r now almost empty...


Piles of books, notes n files... now u realize how hardcore i am? Haha...joking...these r only e tip of e iceberg... gonna keep some for future preference.


My book shelf is basically empty... ok, not so empty...


I dunno if u can see this clearly but it is another cabinet below my study table...basically it is also almost empty...

Now i hav another problem...

shd i throw these piles of stuff away, sell to garang guni, dump all of them into my sis's room (muahahaha) or leave them to rot? Lol....

No comments: