December 15, 2006

This is stupid. Why cant i live a life that i want. Why must i be put with so much restrictions so little freedom. Cant i juz enjoy abit more of my freedom before i totally lose it all before i enter NS in a few months time?

I bought sushi for supper. I even say "hey look, i bought these sushi n i am going to have them for supper". And then my mum insist i eat the eggtarts she bought and not the sushi, juz minutes before. Then what am i going to do with my sushi? My sushi cannot be kept overnight, eggtarts can. And then when i am too full to eat my sushi, i am blamed for wasting food. I nv say i want to eat eggtarts in the first place.

Everytime i purchased my meal outside, i have to eat excess food ordered for me which i didn ask for. I am already bloated after finishing my portion, i still have to stuff myself with other food i nv order. And then everytime my mum will say "i know you can eat more than this, you hav a great appetite" Since when do i hav such a great appetite.

I dunwan to attend my mum's company lunch/dinner. But she insisted i must. Years after years i hav been attending. I dun see her colleuges' sons or daughters of my age attending the company dinner. I am like e oldest "children" there. I feel so awkward. Her colleuges' sons & daughters of my age can giv it a miss, they hav their life to go out wif their friends n stuff instead of attending the boring company lunch/dinner and get ridiculed on stage by the stupid entertainer hired to "entertain" us. I am like forced to go. I say "this yr i dunwan to go le" and my mum says "ok". Then weeks later she come back n say "i indicated that u r turning up, u better go"......

I know my mum dotes me alot. Or maybe i too obedient liao. Haha. But yah...juz some small rantings... i still sorta appreciate wad my mum did for me... juz that sometimes i want to hav my own freedom of choice... oh well...

No comments: