December 06, 2006

I hav not bought xmas presents yet !!! Ok, shall do it by this weekend. Planning to take mrt train all e way to boon lay jurong point alone go there walk walk shun bian buy presents. For those who wants to stalk me plz go there n stalk me. Maybe this will keep me occupy for one day. Ok, when shall it be then. I've yet to go shopping alone so maybe it will b another kinda feeling. Lol. Anyway, the past few days hav been rather constructively spent. On sun, my family went to some ulu ulu farms in lim chu kang wadsoeva. On mon, had badminton session wif pe n yy afterwhich we went to can1 guan1 yy's grandure 8 condo house. I personally find his house abit small sia, but still its a condo n there r so many facilities available for usage. All right, tue went swim wif qy then went causeway pt to hav lunch. Ok, thats for e constructive part.
Anyway, i think i've given up on maple. Feel abit sian bout it le so many days nv touch liao. Anyone hav any newer n more fun games to recommand? Lol.
I asked my sec sch maths teacher if zhss needs any relief. He say i can go find ms yam (since i offer to teach phys n chem). Lol, i long time nv see yam liao, dunno if she rmb me. But nvm. I still dunno when to make e trip down to zhss. My moe relief letter haven come yet. Sigh... ... But then, wongster says i muz b more proactive so yes, i shall b proactive.
I cant wait for this sunday to come. Xmas gathering. Woohooo. I've yet to plan the programme which e other 4 hav been pressing me to. But its ok, this is wad u get when u get an incompetent "leader". Lol.

No comments: