November 25, 2006

My fingers smell of garlic !!! Eeewwkkk..... Haha...its the result of me helping out my grandma chop garlic while preparing last night's dinner. And mind you i've washed my hands so many times the smell is still there. =S Ok la, at least no mould will grow on my hands for the coming few days. Haha, ok, not farnie.

It has been 1 week after A levels end. I can say i am enjoying the luxury of wasting time. It is not a sin, it is an indulgance. As much as i promise myself to go jog at the park every morning, i only managed to do it once. Haha. and 2 rounds round the park make me almost lose my breathe. Tsk Tsk. And most of the time i am juz too lazy to go and use "it is going to rain soon" as an excuse. Haha. Ok, muz be serious, cannot always slack too much.

Dun hav many outings leh...see, i am so unpopular. Muahahaha. Ok la, if no one play the role of villian in this society, how can the good points of the protagonists be contrasted out. Haha. Ok, i am crapping again. Been chionging maple these few days. Yes i am childish. Lol. Sian leh, everyday spend hours chopping mushrooms but exp points gain little bit only. Maybe i will go retard one day after chopping so much mushrooms.

Yesterday morning woke up at 5+ to sent my mum to airport. Initially i tot of taking MRT all the way from changi to boon lay n walk a few rounds in jurong point. But then it is only 7+ in the morning, where got shopping centre open so early. Furthermore MRT sure very pack one, wif pple going to work in e town. So in end i took a bus home which took me 1h +. I almost fell asleep in e bus. Yawn. Then pple look at me like some alien liddat i oso dunno why. Bummer.

I am sensing the xmas mood. Woohooo... but xmas is still a long way to go. Hey, it is exactly 1 month away. Anyone out there good enuff to giv me presents? Haha...ok, maybe i shd continue dreaming. Talking about dreaming these few days keep getting weird dreams. One night i dreamt some african militants taking over the sch and locked up all e girls. Another night i dreamt that my sec sch comb humans teacher ms chan is scolding my JC class leader CG in a kopitiam. Haha. Maybe it is some withdrawal symptoms of A levels. Haha. Think too much liao.

Anyway, no sch contact me yet. XM told me i muz go to e schools' general office to ask if they need relief. Dunno leh...i hope i can be spared such troublesome stuffs. Sian arh...pple, plz take pity on me and jio me out for outings if not i may soon become a retard. Lol.

No comments: