November 18, 2006

Officially ended A levels yesterday. And yes, its the official last day i am wearing that grey n blue uniform which i find rather cool. Haha. The moment the invigilator collected my script yesterday, i juz cant stop beeming. I dunno why, too happy le i guess. However, i somehow feel that i screwed A levels, but then thats for feb next yr when i got back my results to worry, now, i shd worry bout having fun. After exam went marina south to hav steamboat wif my class to celeb end of exams, afterwhich played lan until 10+ then go home. Jasmine's class oso having steamboat there so she can pass me my 2530 CD. Haha, thanks lots jas. Really excited bout this few months. I mar then enlist so hav months to really enjoy life. Planning to find job as a relief next yr or end of dec for one or two months first so that i can really enjoy my well deserved nov n dec hols. But then all my friends seems to b so despo all found jobs le -_-!!! . Haha. Which means no one to go out wif. Haiz...why all liddat leh? Sian...maybe i too fortunate too pampered liao...haven hav a taste of society yet. Haha. Also planning to giv tuition leh, so anyone got lobang can recommand me giv me business? Actually i oso dunno why i want to earn money, oso nothing much to buy, i seldom buy things for myself one, weird. Always use something until they cant be used anymore. Haha. Why leh, i oso dunno. Looking forward to kbox sessions, bowling sessions, etc...but planning n fixing a common date that everyone is free is real challenging. It has always been liddat. So anyone got outing PLEASE I BEG YOU JIO ME go. Haha. Ok lah, sian, blog some other days ba. Thats all for my first hand post A level entry. Tata !!!

No comments: