January 01, 2007

Its the first day of 2007 !!! I hereby wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! So fast another year has passed, which means, i am aging. Haha. This year, i am gonna enter a new phase of my life - NS !!! The thought of it makes me sick but then, its compulsory so i do not hav a choice. Anyway, i'm here to write new year resolutions. Well, i dun see the meaning of writing them but i still write for the sake of writing. Lol. Here goes...

1. Survive NS !!!

2. Make more friends. Be more sociable and come out of my "shell".

3. Get fitter. Exercise more. Get rid of those layers of fats under my skin. I am hoping NS will help me achieve that.

4. Spend more quality time wif my family b4 i go NS.

5. Be more responsible, disciplined and determined. Not that i do not hav them but i want to hav them MORE. And yes, these can hopefully be attained from NS.

6. Embrace a new positive working/living attitude.

7. Get lobangs for tuition - i wanna earn extra pocket money. And also, i dunwan to bcom dumb after entering NS.

8. Find a girlfriend. Lol. Ok, thats not a priorty coz theres still time after NS.

Erm... i actually cant think of anymore. So nvm, i will add on as i think of more in the future. Haha. Happy New Year !!!

No comments: