January 06, 2007

Ever had the whole-cinema-for-urself experience? I had. Lol. Went to vivocity to watch some lame movie which content i shall not elaborate, with my friends. It was the 11.30am slot and bcoz there was like no one else watching the same movie as us, we hav the whole cinema theatre for ourselves. How cool. Anyway, after movie we went to try the famous USA hotdog fastfood chain franchise in vivo. The food taste okay la, juz that the price is abit ex. A normal meal consisting fries, a hot dog and a soft drink cost $8++. Thankgoodness we manage to get discount coupons on the way there hence helping us cut the cost. Talking bout cost, i start to understand how expensive transport fare are. Omg, i take MRT for like 2 stations cost me $1++. Take bus a few busstops also $1++. Last time 45cents only !!! I miss the student priviledge fares !!! Haiz... everytime i scan my ezlink card on the scanner i feel heartpain. Money sent to feed LTA juz liddat!!! Haiz. Price discrimination !!! See la, raise fare for commodities that are price inelastic in demand due to its high necessity. Fuck. Oops...why am i toking bout econs, i tot i swore nv to touch econs again. Lol. Nvm. I am still looking for tuition lobang. Anyone got students can recommand me plz private msg me. My hp is on 24/7. I teach upp sec phys n chem but maths oso can. Haha. Juz a little advertisement over here.

No comments: