August 19, 2005

Woah....juz finish tuition hw...lotsa TYS....yes....starting to get e hang of it, juz like in sec sch, kept on practising TYS. Anyway....i think i muz start inculcating in myself passion for the subjects i'm taking. I mean i dun take e subjetcs for e sake of taking....its bcoz i'm interested in it hence i want to do well in them...so in order to do well in these subjects, i muz hav passion to serve as e driving force to do well....esp chemistry...muz turn phobia to passion....yes...muz start psychoing myself...i luv chem...i luv chem...yes i luv chem, but i hate e teacher...hehe...
Hav been sick for e whole week...now my sore throat n running nose has turn to cough....hai...dunno when this will end....i think i spreaded my illness to some of my classmates....saw them blowing nose oso in class recently....SORRY !!! REALLY SORRY !!! I didn mean it...
Read thru some previous entries of my blog. Discovered that time past so fast...i remembered i started blogging since Dec 2003...and now its alreadi mid of 2005...haiz....and e thing is, when i read thru all e previous posts, i juz recall all e wonderful memories of e past...esp in zhss....and oso...all the events i blogged about seems to hav juz happened yesterday....haiz....looking forward to 31st aug...yes...visiting zhss for sure...all my teachers...all my friends....omg...i juz cant wait...oso looking forward to ZHSS 94th anniversary...if i'm not wrong its in mid sept...though near promos but i think i will still go back....haiz...once a zhonghuarian, always a zhonghuarian rite ?
This weekend is gonna b another busy one....muz chiong EoM, Maths Transformation Tutorial, TJ Summary, wad else....Econs Essay....etc....busy busy....well, at least i'm kept occupied....coz idle hands r the devils' workshop. With that, cya !!!

No comments: